Saturday, November 17, 2012

No Whinin' Allowed!

When I sat down to blog today I was pretty sure I knew what I was going to write about.  It has not been the best day - just one of those days when the mess of the house, the mountains of laundry, and empty cupboards stressed me out.  On top of all that, I made a trip to the mall (10 miles) to buy birthday presents for my soon-to-be adult daughter only to find that that daughter did not return the borrowed credit card to my purse!  AAAARGH!  I was going to whine to ya'll.  But then as I was reflecting on the day I realized those were just small bits of a really great day.  I got to do an early morning swim with my daughter, hit the trails for a quick run with a friend, eliminated the piles of laundry, and "motivated" my kids to get their rooms cleaned.  And to top it off - while grocery shopping I found Angie's Kettlecorn Hollidrizzle Dark Chocolatier Sea Salt popcorn!!!  You MUST try this tasty treat!!!!  I did! ~ Like half the bag in half an hour!!!  Oh yeah - I also went to the local DQ who just happens to be having an end-of the season blowout sale.  Thirty Dilly Bars and 5 Monkey Tails later, I know that I will have some very happy students!!!!  So, today had its moments, but all in all I had a good day!
Just being a dork showing you that I really did eat half the bag!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah? where you putting that Angie's Kettlecorn Hollidrizzle Dark Chocoltier Sea Sallt Popcorn????????

    and...why do you look so darn good after all that running around...I'm just sayin, lol!

    A swim and a run??? nice!!!

    ReplyDelete