Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Feeling Inspired

     Wow - I have not written for a very long time!  I am not sure why - my life has had plenty of exciting things happening!  But I am not going to bore you with the past - I am going to jump right in with today!
     We had ten inches of snow fall in this little pocket of MN today!  It is definitely a winter wonderland around here. I was stuck at home all day so I had to be creative with my workout. I have been trying out Barre Pilates at the Y and my instructor has made videos and posted them to You Tube!!!  Man, that is a hard workout!!!!  I always think as a runner I should have really strong legs - but nope!  I was shaking!
     Due to the weather, I had to cancel my physical therapy appt.  I was sad to do that because I really needed my "Jamie fix."  My therapist is so awesome and totally gets my need to get back out running!!
     Three pies in the oven, three to go!
     I entered a challenge to get me through the holidays in a healthy manner - #HolidaySweat. I am excited to take on this challenge and put in the effort!
     My daughter sent me this today.  Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment