Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ahhh, the Good Life

Days off from school equal a little added craziness to my life!  I refuse to clean my house because as anyone with kids knows the house just becomes a bigger pit when they are home from school!!!

Too early to start baking pumpkin pies and the sale flyers have not come out yet so I can't make a Black Friday Attack Plan.

So what have I been doing??  Well, yesterday I did Body Pump, then ran, took a nap (yay) and then ran trails right before sunset.  Today I swam, ran trails, had lunch with friends, got stuff ready for tomorrow's Gobble Wobble, going back out to trails for a shorty and then kettlebells with a friend. I kinda like this life!

Tomorrow is the Gobble Wobble.  I started this run as a gathering for my students and their families. However, this year it grew and grew and GREW!  I am expecting over 100 people to show up to wobble, walk, gallop or dash!  No timing, no swag, just families gathering before they eat the big meal!  Will post pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment