Sunday, November 25, 2012

Can You Relate?

How many of you are good at multi-tasking?  Most, right??  Especially if you have others or other things that rely on you.  Here is my multi-tasking today and it making me laugh!!  House cleaning day cannot be ignored just because I rolled an ankle on a trail run today!!

I bandaged the frozen veggies to the ankle so I could keep moving around.

 And then I added a pretty pink leg warmer that I found in the bag of socks that have no matches!

What are your best strategies for multi-tasking!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love the leg warmer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to be resourceful lady. Speedy healing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the icing helps! I like to do stability exercises while cooking and folding clothes. I'm hoping to eventually have strong ankles.

    ReplyDelete