Tuesday, January 1, 2013

And the Ball Has Dropped!!

Thanks to all you bloggers who inspired me to sit down and post something today.  I have had writer's block - I wanted to sum up 2012, but was struggling with how I wanted to do it.  2012 was an amazing year!  I learned so much about myself, met many new friends, and accomplished SOME of my goals.  I am HAPPY!!!
Ring out the old!
Some of my highlights from 2012
First 50 K
Great River Ragnar Relay 
First ever overall win!!!!  Whoo hoo!


Diva Dash
26.2 Shades of GreyMarathon Relay Team

Ring in the new!
I have not yet set my goals for the year.  I do know I am hoping to shake this hamstring issue and run more trail races.  I have a 50K set for April and would LOVE to push myself to something a little longer.  We shall see!



3 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Hope your 2013 is awesome. Love that last quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos. Wishing you a healthy hamstring in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a great year! You've got distance and speed. Double trouble! Hope 2013 brings healing (for you leg) and a whole lot more running.

    ReplyDelete