Thursday, April 18, 2013

Run or Not - You Decide For Me!

This is like one of those reality shows in which your vote counts!  I have a 50k run scheduled for this Saturday and today Mother Nature decided to dump six inches of heavy, wet snow on us!!  I love winter, but this is SPRING!!!  I can't decide if I should do the run. The trails will either be messy and snowy or messy and muddy.  Either way I am going to get dirty!!!  That is not a problem cuz I clean up pretty good. I just don't know if I want to plod slowly through the muck.  On the other hand, it might be a lot of fun to plod slowly though the muck.  So, you, the readers, will decide my race fate. Majority wins! Let's hear it!


2 comments:

  1. oh man, I missed this! Now I want to know if you did it :). My vote would have been for YES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you did this too! The only two 50Ks I've done were in rainy mud, the thick sticky kind. Hard, but they were so fun!

    ReplyDelete