Thursday, April 25, 2013

Not Ready Yet

I knew exactly what I was going to blog about today even before I sat down at the computer  that is rare  Often the ideas come to me as I stare at the screen.  But this post has been a long time coming. It is not running related, so if that is what you were looking for you can stop now.

I want to write about my oldest daughter.  Soon Macey will graduate...ha, I guess I am not ready to write this post yet.  Too emotional!

Signing off  - one last thought, last Thursday we had 8 inches of snow.  In the past three weeks we have had three major snowfalls. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 70 degrees!!  Gotta Love MN!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! A daughter graduating...very emotional. I cannot imagine that time yet, however can relate to the feelings we get with any step in our children's lives. wishing you all the strength in the world to walk her through this huge step into adulthood...I am sure her role model has her well prepared and ready ;)

    talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete