Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lucky Me!

I spoil myself rotten~ peanut butter M & Ms, a night with friends with lots of laughter and too much wine, and brand new Brooks Pure Flow running shoes!!  It's been a good week!  We all deserve this, right?
Can't wait to try out my new Brooks PureFlow shoes!


My mileage will go up a bit this week, but still down from my peak weeks.  I have 22 days left until Ice Age. I am not sure if I am ready for this taper yet and am really surprised that according to my plan, the mileage goes down pretty quickly.  Now my longest run is 2 hrs!  I am not ready for that!  I will follow the plan this week because it still calls for a back to back this weekend.  But I think that next weekend I will do a four hour run on Sat.  This will be good for my confidence without overdoing it.  This may be cheating a bit, but that's ok, right?

4 comments:

  1. Now that sounded like a fun night ;) nice shoes!!! Enjoy your taper...can't wait till you run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fun night!!
    And those shoes are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm ... peanut butter M&Ms - ate all of my kids' from their Easter baskets! Hope your four went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...thanks for the comment on my blog...now...where have you been? I want to hear about your training...

    ReplyDelete